Welcome to Annual Give 2023!
The Annual Give campaign is part of our Fall Fundraising Drive and one of Whittier PTA's three primary fundraisers thoughout the year. We are committed to supporting in 2023-2024's programs and services voted on by our families to fund. Whittier PTA has set a Fall Fundraising goal of $80,000. This works out to a suggested donation of $250 per student. If you can financially support more than this, we hope that you might consider doing so. We know that not all families will be able to make a contribution at this level and your generosity is greatly appreciated!
This year we are asking for 100% particiapation in whatever donation that you can make. From $10 to $5000, EVERY donation fuels the school, and every scolar, teacher, and family benefits. Please donate what works for your family and note if you are an identified family with financial need, we do not expect financial support from you in any way.
Hey Awesome Caregiver!
Click here to DONATE NOW!
- Donation Goal: $80,000
- Suggested Donation: $250 per student
- These programs rely on donations. Please consider a higher donation amount if you are financially able. Now cue the disco music!
- Donation Gifts: School party if we hit our goal!
- Volunteer: You are awesome and we want you to be part of this community!
This year, in lieu of "donation gifts" and just collecting more stuff for the house, we will be having a school party to celebrate our fundraising success if we are able to hit the $80,000 goal. More party details to come later!
We also ask each family to choose one event to help out with this school year becausing having you present here at Whittier actually does make a huge difference. Help us build community, enrichment and support by investing in these kids and making a difference in their education! In the donation checkout process, you can choose events that you can volunteer for.
Ways To Donate
- Pay Online Here: one time and monthly payments available
- Pay by check (made payable to Whittier PTA): An Annual Give form and envelope will be at the front desk. Please fill out the form and leave your check in the envelope with the front staff.
- Employer Matching: Amplify your gift by participating in your employer’s Corporate Matching Program. Don’t know if your company offers employer matching? Visit our Employer Matching page to determine next steps.
Thank you for making Whittier Elementary so amazing!